Finally, everybody has something to say. Everybody has a voice. Some will appeal to more people, and therefore be more popular – but even the meekest is bound to create an echo in others.
For we are all human beings, and I believe there is a fundamental unity between us – a little bit of “me” in the “other”.
- Clubbing [en] (2000)
- Somesso: Opening Remarks (Arjen Strijker and Susan Kish) [en] (2008)
- Visibility is in Feedback Loops [en] (2006)
- Against Threaded Conversations on Blogs [en] (2008)
- Blogopen in Novi Sad, Serbia [en] (2007)
- On The Media: Hyperlocal and Numbers [en] (2010)
- Violence [en] (2001)
- ADSL, bits et bytes [en] (2006)
- Spam Satisfaction [en] (2001)
- Editors and Standards [en] (2001)