I highly advise all my readers not to let dirty washing-up pile up in the sink for a long time – a “long time” being… erm… let’s say “more than a few days”.
And if it did happen, get something better than candlelight to wash it by. You can’t see anything in candlelight.
Yes, the bulb in my kitchen is broken, and I can’t get the “ball-light” off the ceiling – I mentioned that already, didn’t I?
- Taming the Dirty Dishes [en] (2002)
- Alive Again [en] (2000)
- Light in my Life [en] (2001)
- Be Your Own Best Friend [en] (2011)
- E-mail and Dirty Dishes [en] (2009)
- Keeping The Flat Clean: Living Space As User Interface [en] (2003)
- Reverse Culture Shock [en] (2000)
- Light in the Kitchen [en] (2000)
- A Day in India [en] (2005)
- Meet the Spiff [en] (2005)