To be efficient in using your knowledge, you always need to know more than what you actually use.
When teaching, you must know more than what you teach – more than you will ever teach.
- Knowledge Management [en] (2001)
- Supernova Open Space: The Economy of Free (Chris Heuer) [en] (2007)
- Going Solo is Hiring! [en] (2008)
- Trying Dictation Software [en] (2002)
- Letting Go [en] (2020)
- India, Pakistan, and History [en] (2002)
- Let's Buddy Work! [en] (2008)
- What if Generalist vs. Expert was a Mistake? [en] (2009)
- No Blog Post Is an Island [en] (2015)
- Standards-Compliant Redesign [en] (2002)