Talking of my TV viewings in India (on the newly created DALnet channel #waferbaby), I remembered a few dreadful typos we came upon in the Asian Age TV program (the newspaper Somak said was so dreadful that one day he would see on the front cover “Gandhi shot dead!”).
- Water Rates (not “Rats”)
- Walker, Taxes Ranger (not “Texas”)
- The worlds widest police chases (not “wildest”)
Do you have any fun typos for us?
- Grandma and Bagha [en] (2001)
- Fun! [en] (2001)
- Googling Them [en] (2001)
- Would You Say India is Behind the West? [en] (2000)
- There's No Place Like Home [en] (2007)
- Inde spirituelle ou matérialiste? [en] (2006)
- First Impressions of LIFT'06 [en] (2006)
- India Web [en] (2000)
- Hindi News [en] (2001)
- Great Indian Food in Leeds [en] (2006)