I’ve finished reading the Chronicles of Narnia (by C. S. Lewis). It must be at least the fifth time I’m reading them.
Another author who has kept me company lately is Gabriel Garcia Marquez. I read One Hundred Years of Solitude a year or two back (it kept me breathless), and during my week-end in England I finished Love in the Time of Cholera.
- How Was 2012 So Far? [en] (2012)
- Women's Work [en] (2001)
- SF Reading Recommendation: Alastair Reynolds [en] (2009)
- More Friction [en] (2017)
- The Lord of the Rings [en] (2003)
- 6 Changes For 2010 — and My Objectives [en] (2009)
- Books Read in 2011 [en] (2012)
- Frozen Ramble [en] (2003)
- Delivering Happiness: A Book to Read on Running a Happy Profitable Business [en] (2013)
- Three Good Things [en] (2013)