I’ve finished reading the Chronicles of Narnia (by C. S. Lewis). It must be at least the fifth time I’m reading them.
Another author who has kept me company lately is Gabriel Garcia Marquez. I read One Hundred Years of Solitude a year or two back (it kept me breathless), and during my week-end in England I finished Love in the Time of Cholera.
- How Was 2012 So Far? [en] (2012)
- Women's Work [en] (2001)
- SF Reading Recommendation: Alastair Reynolds [en] (2009)
- More Friction [en] (2017)
- The Lord of the Rings [en] (2003)
- 6 Changes For 2010 — and My Objectives [en] (2009)
- Books Read in 2011 [en] (2012)
- Frozen Ramble [en] (2003)
- Delivering Happiness: A Book to Read on Running a Happy Profitable Business [en] (2013)
- Three Good Things [en] (2013)
0 thoughts on “Chronicles of Narnia [en]”
I too really enjoy reading C.S. Lewis’ Chronicles. I owned these books as a kid and lost them in a move. I have been tempted to replace them. Barnes and Noble has the series in hardback for around $200. I just hate paying retail for my books. If you like his stuff, then try Madeleine L’Engle. Her most famous novel is A Wrinkle in Time, which is a good starting place.
P.S.: Would you be willing to share the code for this really cool commenting thingy?
sure!! it’s not even mine…. check out this post for the link:
There is a thread at http://www.blogger.com/discuss about it… in the developers section.
As for Narnia… I got the hardback collection for my birthday (kinda asked for it…)