I’ve been going around a few sites this evening and last. A couple of things bug me:
- thin grey Verdana text on black backgrounds
- total lack of capital letters
Apart from that, two nice links I found recently.
First, my friend Mithun from Pune actually started a weblog, and at F2S too! Reading his Cerebral Emissions makes me feel “in touch”, much more than emailing – which neither he nor me manage to do very regularly.
Second, Tangerine Girl – pretty girl, pretty site. Her writing is refreshing, and I really like her pictures. I spent quite some time prowling around her gallery, and I don’t really do picture-gazing very often.
- New Links [en] (2002)
- BonniNet [en] (2002)
- India Web [en] (2000)
- Tangerine [en] (2001)
- Francophonie Online [en] (2001)
- Weblog Portal [en] (2002)
- Accessibility: People Who Command Their Computer by Speech [en] (2002)
- MagpieRSS Caching Problem [en] (2004)
- Procrastinator? Yes! [en] (2002)
- Remettre un peu d'espace dans le web [en] (2003)
0 thoughts on “Web Peeves and Nice Finds [en]”
I have been chatting with an boy from
India. It’s his birth-day next week.
We havealways chat in english, but I want to send him a letter in Indian.
I don’t know how!
Please help me?