I feel an itch to write about India. All these classes on Indian culture at university are bringing me back there.
There are so many things I have to say.
For a start, here is what I have been telling people these last three (heavens!) months when they ask me the usual questions.
I must admit I’m sick of hearing this question. And as university has just started, I’m again meeting a whole bunch of people I haven’t seen in over a year and who are impatient for news.
The trip was overall a very positive experience but the first three months were really hard… >>>
As much as I would like to be able to say that cultures are not to be hierarchically classified, and that they are all equal, but different, my experience of India has somewhat disturbed this position. Let me explain… >>>
- So, How Was the Trip? Tell Me About it! [en] (2000)
- Would You Say India is Behind the West? [en] (2000)
- India [en] (2000)
- Depending on my Hearing Aids [en] (2014)
- Culture Shock and Virus [en] (2001)
- So You Know My Users and Community Better Than Me? [en] (2020)
- I need to write [en] (2019)
- Musings on Fitting Strategy (and Pricing) [en] (2014)
- Tell Them, I Say [en] (2014)
- Three Good Things [en] (2013)