Two days ago I lost my cellphone: life is possible without one – I have come back from hell to let you know.
Bagha discovered his new garden yesterday evening. The first thing he did was chase a neighbouring cat up a tall tree in a concert of noises I never imagined he could produce.
Apart from that, everything is well. Maybe I’m going to be able to go to judo regularly, unpack all my boxes, go through my 700+ slides of India, buy a computer and some furniture, and stop bumping into people because I try to avoid them by sticking to the “wrong” (understand: Indian) side of the corridor.
- New Home [en] (2000)
- Christmas [en] (2007)
- Dog [en] (2000)
- Spring-Cleaning [en] (2001)
- My Journey Out of Procrastination: Not Running (Firewalls and iPhone Alarms) [en] (2010)
- Venez m'écouter chanter… [en] (2010)
- India [en] (2000)
- A Tourist in India [en] (2004)
- Shit, I'm Reading "Eat, Pray, Love" [en] (2011)
- Dress Code [en] (2001)