I’ve opened the writing section. It is a small (hopefully growing) collection of things I have written over the years.
Most of the texts are in French, though there are a couple in English, and I’m very happy to be able to finally offer something to my French-speaking visitors.
I’ve been asked to make a French version of my logbook. I’ve thought about it, and it is a tremendous amount of work.
And of course, considering I write better in French than in English, I want to do it myself.
I really would like to have a bilingual site. But for the moment, it just seems too much work.
Nevertheless, I’ll start introducing bits of French here and there.
One other thing you will certainly have noticed, as you are reading this, is that this weblog has moved to the home page of my site.
This change had been trotting in my head for a little while, and has of late started to look inevitable in near future. Why wait more?
The poem that used to live here has moved to the writing section.
As I was at it, I also removed the what’s new page from the front of the scene, and closed it – the site news entries of this log have made it useless.
- Writing and Babelfish [en] (2001)
- Bilingual? [en] (2000)
- Language [en] (2001)
- A Book on Teenagers and the Internet [en] (2007)
- Writing: Source of Income or Marketing Budget? [en] (2010)
- Thoughts [en] (2001)
- About Me and This Site [en] (2004)
- Poor French Web [en] (2001)
- WPML to Make Your WordPress Site Multilingual [en] (2009)
- Aventures in India — Scribbled Travel Notes [en] (2000)