Just when I was thinking I had absolutely no excuse to use my new little toy (i.e., blogger), I stumbled upon Zeldman‘s Second Site column, a commented list of cutting-edge sites, or the Underground of the web.
This gives me a little excuse to let you know that not much is happening in my life (so I won’t say too much about it). Work is OK (I almost manage to do a day’s work in half a day), the cat is looking increasingly forward to strolling in the grass again (though he still doesn’t know it will happen soon!), and my father (my own father!) asked me where I had copied my Thoughts from.
So, let it be said once again, loud and clear: I wrote them. There : )
I will be away during next week, cooking food for a bunch of little scouts, so don’t expect much posting around here.
And while I’m at it, to give you something to do while I’m away, I’ve uploaded another song in the music section, with the lyrics.
Very nice song. Check it out!
- Singing [en] (2002)
- Sunday CD's #3 [en] (2004)
- Time-Melt in Pune [en] (2011)
- Websites for Going Solo and Going Far [en] (2008)
- Split Identity Crisis [en] (2005)
- About Missing Videos (Open Stage, Friday) and Expectations [en] (2008)
- In Near Future [en] (2001)
- Writing [en] (2000)
- Sunday CD's #1 [en] (2004)
- Quiet Me Time [en] (2017)