As you grow more intimate with somebody, whether a friend or a lover, that person’s dark side takes more importance.
People show their darker shades only to those they feel close to. If you cannot deal with somebody’s dark side, then you will most probably never be able to be really close.
- Be Your Own Best Friend [en] (2011)
- Becoming a Professional Networker: Tags in Address Book OSX Needed! [en] (2008)
- Ethics and Privacy in the Digital Age [en] (2007)
- Love-Sick Poems [en] (2005)
- LeWeb'09: danah boyd [en] (2009)
- Pitching: Don’t Assume I’ll Be Interested, and Some Advice [en] (2016)
- Twitter Advertisers and Friend Collectors [en] (2007)
- Sometimes, I'm Awkward Around People [en] (2009)
- 6 Changes For 2010 — and My Objectives [en] (2009)
- Hangouts: Watch Me Run Screaming From Dark Green Conversation Bubbles [en] (2015)