I’m posting quite regularly at Astounding these days.
I also discovered CitizenX – a rather cool place to hang out. Contact me if you need my nickname at any of these two places ; ).
Two personal sites caught my interest:
- First, [the bwg update]. After having spent a year in India, the site of a person living in Hong Kong could only interest me.
- Second, CannBoys. Though I must admit I didn’t spend much time on the main parts of the site, I had a really good time (so did my brother!) trashing the web.
Apart from that web-news, I have started work. The three first days of instruction were a bit of a bore – the kind of days that leave me wishing I was a little less swift and a trifle more dumb.
Lots of time spent amongst students, professors and other smart people can make you forget what the Real World Mind is like.
Update 01.06.2004: Astounding is long gone, as its (short-lived) successor Fathom5. It was nice while it lasted.
- A Tourist in India [en] (2004)
- Back From India [en] (2012)
- Web Gems [en] (2001)
- Indian Stuff Properly Online [en] (2011)
- Bookmarks [en] (2001)
- Weirdo [en] (2001)
- India Web [en] (2000)
- I'm really liking San Francisco [en] (2007)
- I'm Home [en] (2011)
- More Backlog [en] (2001)
One thought on “Astounding [en]”