Another useless thing I did today (this is my last day free on the net, I’m starting work tomorrow).
I put one of my pages in a translation site. Want to see the result?
“Everyday life” in french (extracted from my logbook). It made me squeal with glee at times.
- Writing [en] (2000)
- What's Cooking? [en] (2001)
- Advice for a Translating Tool [en] (2007)
- Aventures in India — Scribbled Travel Notes [en] (2000)
- WPML to Make Your WordPress Site Multilingual [en] (2009)
- BlogCamp: Multilingual Blogging Session [en] (2007)
- Writing and Babelfish [en] (2001)
- Why the Fifteen-Minute Timer Dash Works [en] (2009)
- Google Questions [en] (2007)
- Bunny's Language Linker: New WordPress Plugin [en] (2007)